Skip to main content
Get your brand new Wikispaces Classroom now
and do "back to school" in style.
Pages and Files
Syllabus - Spring 2017
Schedule - Fall 2017
Access Control Simulation
Frameworks & Standards
Security in the News
Network Certifications Page
Certified Information System Auditor
Issued by the:
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Who is the certification for?
IS audit control, assurance, and security professionals.
How do you obtain certification? :
· Must obtain five or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security.
· Waivers are available for a maximum of three years. For example, 120 university credit hours counts for 2 years of
required experience, and one year of non-IS auditing can be substituted for one year of experience, etc.
· More information about obtaining certification can be found here:
Subject areas include
· The Process of Auditing Information Systems
· Governance and Management of IT
· Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
· Information Systems Operations Maintenance and Support
· Protection of information Assets
Prerequisites to sit for the exam
· “The examination is open to all individuals who have an interest in information systems audit, control and security” – IASCA.org
Where can you find out more about CISA?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"